BookElves Anthology publication 25th November 2014
BookElves Anthology Volume 1 previously described here is set for publication on 25th November.
Seven authors have contributed a story each, ranging from a cosy tale of a dognapping plot foiled by a combined army of canines and avians, to a wistful life-affirming first kiss under the mistletoe.
- Rebecca Douglass has returned to Skunk Corners once more to see how Big Al and the Ninja Librarian tackle trouble in the snow
- Fiona Ingram brings us further excitement in the life of Champ, the rescue dog whose story he told in his Story of Survival, published last year
- M G King finds a community shocked by the disappearance of all their parcels at Christmas, and a postman overburdened with their delivery
- Wendy Leighton-Porter sends Max the Tonkinese cat on a journey in time and space with Santa Claus
- Jemima Pett finds there are Princelings in the North ready to embark on an adventure to save their castle from a cold and hungry Yuletide season
- Sandy Smith takes us up into the Smoky Mountains where Lily has been reunited with her father - but nothing else is anything like the life she's known before, and, without the internet, what is a girl to do at Christmas?
- Ben Zackheim rises to the occasion once more when Shirley Link brings her detective skills to the fore to determine why the presents have all disappeared.